Saturday, September 03, 2016

I am a keen language learner of almost two decades and during that time the question I've asked myself more than any other is: "which course should I use?"

It took me a long time to work out what did and didn't work in terms of learning languages by myself and I'd like to share my thoughts on this now. Having thought about how to do this though, instead of just putting reviews out there of individual language courses, I'm going to offer VS. comparisons of the best courses.

The reason I want to do this is because it's easy to find reviews of language courses and, after a while, you'll get it narrowed down to just a few of the better ones but then you'll still end up with the question "yeah, but which one out of these?"

Hopefully the experience I've gained over the years (the HARD WAY) will help you avoid the not so great courses and will make it easier for you to speed along the road to fluency!

So with that said my first VS. Comparison will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment